Dinner time can often be a challenge for those following a ketogenic diet, but with a little planning and preparation, it can be easy to whip up delicious and nutrient-dense meals. That's why we've put together a list of six different dinner ideas that incorporate convenient food prep techniques and anti-inflammatory ingredients. From beef stir-fry to baked chicken with cauliflower mash, these dinner ideas are sure to satisfy your cravings and keep you feeling your best. By prepping some of the key ingredients ahead of time, you can make these dinners even more convenient and easy to put together. So whether you're looking to meal prep for the week or just need some quick and healthy dinner ideas, these recipes are sure to become a staple in your ketogenic meal plan.
- Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice: Saute pre-cooked grass-fed beef with spiralized zucchini and a mix of roasted veggies such as bell peppers and onions. Serve over a bed of pre-made cauliflower rice.
- Grilled Chicken and Roasted Vegetables: Grill pre-cooked organic chicken and serve with a side of roasted mixed vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and bell peppers.
- Salmon and Broccoli Bowl: Top a bed of pre-made cauliflower rice with baked wild-caught salmon and roasted broccoli. Drizzle with a homemade dressing made with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and spices.
- Baked Chicken and Cauliflower Mash: Bake organic chicken breasts and serve with a side of mashed cauliflower made with pre-cooked cauliflower, coconut milk, and herbs.
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry: Saute pre-cooked grass-fed beef with broccoli and a mix of anti-inflammatory spices. Serve over a bed of pre-made cauliflower rice.