PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING SPACE AT BIOHACKER EXPO
1. Booths must remain set up throughout the hours of the event and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the event. BIOHACKER EXPO will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unstaffed booth during show hours. The loading dock will not be open for breakdown prior to the close of the exhibition hall. If you cannot maintain an exhibition space though the end of the event, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold show management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless BIOHACKER EXPO and all BIOHACKER EXPO staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation in BIOHACKER EXPO. BIOHACKER EXPO agrees to pay for overnight security in the main exhibit hall. Exhibitors should take reasonable measures to cover their items before they leave their booths at night. Exhibitors are responsible for their own security during show hours.
3. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that BIOHACKER EXPO and all BIOHACKER EXPO staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is each exhibitor’s sole responsibility to obtain their own insurance covering any potential loss.
4. BIOHACKER EXPO in no way endorses any merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions of the exhibitors. All exhibitors are deemed to be their own entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of BIOHACKER EXPO. Exhibitors do not represent BIOHACKER EXPO in any way.
5. All merchandise bought or sold at the BIOHACKER EXPO is done strictly between exhibitors and attendees. BIOHACKER EXPO is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
6. Exhibitors may sample up to 2 oz of any food or beverage with any exhibitor space. If you would like to be considered for selling Food or Beverages in larger quantities, BIOHACKER EXPO will advocate for a limited number of providers who commit to a revenue share with the event and the Miami Airport Convention Center. Please contact email@example.com to start this process.
7. Businesses relating to health and wellness will be given first consideration for approval of exhibition space. Unrelated businesses will not be automatically approved to exhibit.
8. No vacation rental or timeshare exhibitors will be allowed.
9. No source of gambling. No Bingo. No Games of Chance, No Lottery type gaming is allowed.
10. State tax is the responsibility of the vendor to collect according to state laws.
11. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. This includes use of excessive noise. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
12. Should you (the exhibitor) find that you are not able to attend BIOHACKER EXPO and have already paid for your space, the policy is as follows: A refund will be given - a cancellation fee per Exhibitor Space with the following fee schedule:
- $150 Cancellation Fee Before 11/15/23
- $250 Cancellation Fee Between 11/15/23 - 12/31/23
- $350 Cancellation Fee Between 1/1/24 - 2/16/24
- No Refund After 2/16/24
13. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the Miami Airport Convention Center that has not been claimed within forty-eight (48) hours following the end of the event will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
14.Exhibitors have given permission to be photographed and recorded for any and all future BIOHACKER EXPO use.
15. BIOHACKER EXPO reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the event at anytime. If new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
16. No guns or weapons of any kind are allowed openly or concealed at BIOHACKER EXPO. BIOHACKER EXPO will provide security on site which includes police officers.
For questions about vendor space, placement and availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-507-7345
All mail should be addressed to:
5300 NW 12th Ave, Ste 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309